Cyan Glass Mixture Collection features 2 different types of handmade glass surrounded by beautiful Cyan colored glass. The glass is cut apart and pieced together to create a pleasing set of dishes you can be proud to use or display.
Message us for a special price to purchase the entire Cyan Mixture Collection. These plates are made to work together with the other 6 pieces that are all unique and will set off your table to perfection.
* 11" x 11" square origami shaped plate. The center of the plate highlights glasses made from powdered glass for the unique pattern you will be buying in this plate. The 11" square plate of glass is then slumped into an origami shaped mold creating an off center layout for this beautiful work of art.
* 11" x 11" Wavy dish. The center of the plate highlights glass made from glass powders for the specific purpose to unify this plate. The plate is inset with stringer pieces shaped in triangles. The Cyan colored glass then encases the triangles to complete this beautiful dish.
* 5" x 10" Baton Rouge Mold plate showcases glass made from hundreds of strings of glass melted together and then cut apart into strips. The strips create the central pattern using the powdered glass and cyan glass to for the frame for this beautiful medium sized plate.
* 11.5" x 6" deep tray highlights the center of the plate with the specially made powdered glass. The edges are set off with triangles of strings pieced together to form a border. This try features a 1 1/4" deep center to keep any liquid contained.
* 5.5" Sushi with a Diagonal pattern. The smaller sushi dishes use all of the glass that worked together in the larger pieces of this collection. They are the pieces that tie this collection together. This sushi features strips set in a diagonal against the square plate.
* 5.5" Sushi with a horizontal pattern. The smaller sushi dish uses all of the glass that worked so well together in the larger pieces of this collection. They are designed to work with the square edges of the plate.